Sunday, May 26, 2013

What I want! ♥

I want optimal health!!   I want to continue to enjoy life to the fullest,  till my non physical being is ready to expand beyond my physical body.  So that's what's my motivation!  My journey is to gradually work my way to eating  mostly 90% raw, simple whole foods!  I do not think that one size fits all....lots of different theories in the raw community alone...it's confusing!  Some say eat TONS of fruit and a bit of greens, mostly lettuce and that's all ya need.  Some say Juicing and Colonics, others say NO WAY, Never!!  I'm currently reading 80/10/10...interesting and I'll comment when I'm finished reading.  I will say I'm not an athlete nor do I wish to become one!  I'm rereading Raw Food Life Force Energy by Natalia Rose, lots of things in it resonate with me...   most strongly eating light to heavy and correct food combining both for optimal digestion.  So my journey is being...


Sunday May 26th Log
Morning: Water, Green Juice- green lettuce head, cucumber, celery and lemon.  Tea w/lemon
noon:4 bananas while out and about
1pm: few strawberries while cutting some up for dd and small carrot and apple juice
3:30:  Few more  strawberries(6)  (5)blackberries and  fresh squeezed oj 2 oranges
5pm: 1apple 1 banana before 1 mile walk
7pm: small spinach salad with fresh squeezed oj as dressing
8:30: Grilled zucchini and small golden potatoes, one small bite of grilled organic chicken

I had a slight headache for most of the day. I did drink water in between all meals

No comments:

Post a Comment