Saturday, May 25, 2013

This is where I stared!

I've started a new journey towards better health as I approach middle age!  For years I eaten what I would consider a whole foods low carb type of diet...now I'm now doing raw till dinner than a small portion of cooked whole/real foods .  I have been juicing for over a year now and love it!! especial my green juice in the am!!  The biggest change is all the delicious fruit I'm eating now!! Oh how I missed those juicy jewels!  My goal is to be 150lbs by the time I turn 50 in April of next year! I'm doing update videos on youtube  One week in and I'm down 5lbs!!

Wanted to start this blog to share what I'm eating and how I'm feeling and living!!

Peace and Love!
Elisabeth


Saturday 5/25/13 food journal:

Morning: Water, Glass of  cold tea with lemon and Green juice made from romaine lettuce/cucumber/celery/lemon
12.31pm  Banana Strawberry Salad made with about 3big bananas and 4 HUGE Organic Strawberries-I've never seen organic strawberries this big!!
1pm 1 bad mango...Yuck!!
3;30  Fruity Guacamole with some celery and orange pepper .  Recipe on my youtube channel
4:55 5 raw almonds 4 dates
6:30 Dinner: One Pyrex 2.5L bowl full of salad!  Green from garden and organic green leaf, topped with cukes, peppers, celery, tomatoes,olives and a bit of feta, Dressing organic olive oil n balsamic vinegar- YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment