Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I think I could live without meat.....

or at least the huge amount I've been eating! Past few days I've had little to none... maybe a bites worth at dinner and that's it! We'll see!  The more I learn about raw and 80/10/10 the more I realize it's a lifetime commitment! Detox can take months to years, but it's worth it!! Sleep, Exercise and low to no stress play big parts too! I have to work on the exercise...my toe is healing (bone spur removed) soon I should be able to wear sneaker and start walking in the am!



Tuesday May 28th
Morning: Water
9:30: Banana Strawberry Salad
11:30: Small Fresh Squeezed OJ
1pm: Green Juice- lettuce, celery, cucumber, lemon
3pm: raspberry banana ice cream  little over 2c ups worth..... so yummy specially since I was outside in the hot sun shearing the dog!
5:30:  small salad baby lettuce, toms, olives, feta evoo/ balsamic
6:30  3/4 cup of rice with lemon .  DH made  grilled steak and  sauteed bok choy which I did have a bite of.... I would have had more bok choy but the girls love it and goggled it up before I got to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment